Fly the Trail on Hormone Fuel

Last night, the ladies decided they wanted to sleep with the light on. So they left the light on like the Zhaos. Then for whatever reason the Tibetan ladies got up middle of the night rumbling all over the place and got themselves ready as if to leave but didn't. All that movement and nothing, they laid back into bed to rest. I had very little rest at night since I hung around the Zhaos and now.

I got up for the day and Y3 ordered egg noodle soup with onions for me. She forgot that I didn’t eat onions or eggs. With my past experience, I knew how important it is to have breakfast before a full day of hike, it prevents nausea, muscles cramps, dehydration and a whole bunch of other things. I had to reorder another noodle. It turns out that she got to digest her food for 30minutes and I didn't. I ate and Y3 was ready for the trail we couldn’t wait another 30 minutes before I digest my food a bit. This was bad for the body, not a good idea and I knew this ahead of time, it is something I would never do but did and would never repeat again because I knew better.

It was 17 kilometers trail and 90% of it was incline, straight incline all the way to the last 10%. Y3 was driven by hormones and would fly if given the chance. She had been waiting all month to see Earth and any second apart felt like eternity to her. So I told her to go ahead of me and take off because she wouldn't let me stop and rest at all. So we parted early, thank goodness. I like going at my own pace and stopping to take a sip of water and checking out nature.