Fantasizing Horses

Although the hike was incline for 4 hours and steep, all along the way, people were encouraging and supportive of trekking on foot instead of taking a horse. Honestly, when I was tired, I fantasized getting on a horse over and over again. Lots of horses with riders came by, I watched the horses, some of them were sick, some of them had arthritis, some of them had lung trouble, and some of them were just too old. Both the rider and the horse all looked like they were in pain. I decided it was a bad idea to fantasize ridding on a horse and was glad I was trekking on my own feet.

As I hiked, I felt fire shoot up from my kidneys and lungs. I then felt an inflammation grow on my lower right jaw. I think this was all due to very little rest I had in the past few days.

Watching the horses and riders pass by with their guides, I looked at the interaction of humans and horses. The horse does not need to be whipped or yelled at. I just don’t understand why humans treat animals as if they were really dumb and don’t understand.