Yak Butter Tea, Solution for Everything

We arrived at the Hot Spring, it has no spa treatment. It has natural hot spring water for shower. I needed a shower and felt good just to get one.

Dinner consisted of mixed vegetable and a bowl of rice. It was all too greasy for me but I ate it anyways because I knew it would be the nutrient intake I will get for the next few days.

Y3 was on a love struck high and couldn't stop being in her own world about seeing this person who she calls Earth. She wanted to chat, giggle and tickle over her love. I wasn't in the mood to match that. I wanted to write in my journal but I was too tired. Y3 continued to talk as if we were in a conversation. I only started to pay attention because she was clueing me in on how our journey together ends the start of the trail tomorrow. I think I was too tired to compute what was going on. She talked me into joining her on this trek and now we are parting already. She wanted me to know she would be spending all her time with Earth. I was just too tired and really didn’t care and wasn’t bothered by her whims at all.

Then came two Tibetan elder women who had just returned from Yu Beng ending a one month pilgrimage and is on their way back to Lhasa. They paid tribute to the Sacred Waterfall of YuBeng. It rained later part in the day and the path was slippery on the way down and one of the ladies slipped and twisted her ankle. I didn't have anything for her swollen ankle. She rubbed yak butter tea on her ankle and kept the door wide open, letting the cold in and letting people see and visit her like an empress. It surprised me to see her pull out a Ravor 4 cell phone. I guess, she can afford a one month pilgrimage with hired driver then she can afford a Razor 4. I checked out the prices here in China the cell phones are not cheaper here.