Yamzho Yumco Lake




We went to a lake, might have been the Yamzho Yumco lake. I cannot recall exactly, it is south beyond Lhasa. It was beautiful and it was turquoise in color. I really enjoyed it. It would have been a great place to picnic but we had to hit the road. There was a man with a yak who charged tourist money to get photos taken with the yak. It only costed 10 yuan per photo. Since I wasn’t taking the picture with the yak but only of the yak, I figured that price did not apply to me. I wanted to use the toilet there but a person stood in front of the open pits and decided to charge 1.5 yuan for usage. It stank and people can see you from above. I decided to wait for another beautiful scenery where there is open flow of fresh air, complete privacy of the open space in the wilderness of Tibet. Infact this became our group agreement that the car would not stop for pee break unless the view was first class.