Sheep Lake Horse Trail




We were dropped off at the head of a trail. We picked the horse trail instead of the pavement trail to head for the lake. The trail was so beautiful in fall colors and natural beauty. It was interesting to watch the couple. It's really interesting to see how kind they are but in the same time they are very self-centered. Their time was important and whatever they wanted to do there was always time. But if they have to wait for me then there was not time and it's really all my fault whatever that was. So I didn't give them any opportunity to dump their fatigue and distress on me. I just followed their schedule. It's just such an odd thing to see in a person. It's as if there are multiple people in one.

I knew that most typical Asians females are not trained in outdoor activities to be running trails. I knew looking at Mrs. Zhao that I would end up waiting for her on the trail and not the other way around. I really enjoyed the hike and hiked slow but kept it steady and enjoyed every bit of it. Dr. Zhao kept rushing and Mrs. Zhao tried to keep up but trailed last. She really didn’t have the right shoes on for comfort and hiking.