Vajra Protectors

Last night I had the entire room to myself. Stefanie got in touch with her friend and moved to another hostel where her friend was. I spent 3 hours rearranging my pack and getting myself ready for the trek.

I had trouble sleeping because I was scared and this affected my breathing. There were lots of snakes slithering all around me. I starred at the ceiling to calm myself down. I then tilted my head back to help open my air channels to take deeper breathes. I saw four Vajra Dharma Protectors standing over my head and scaring the being off. My heart raced like I was running, I was nervous, and I could not calm myself down. Then an army of warriors showed up to form a fence of protection around me. They were in brown, black, and purple.

It was a relief to see them. I didn’t know they were around. Then I thought, “Have you guys always been around the whole time?..... Gee, if that’s the case, I’m sorry for all the times I created trouble and did stupid things. Sorry to put you all through that.”