Food, Food, and more Food


I slept till my sister called me to wish me happy birthday. I was nice to hear from her. The conversation was short since I ran out of minutes on my phone. I went for my wanton meal, the last ones I would have since it would be my last day in Shanghai. Afterwards I went to Jujubee Tree and had afternoon tea and treats there while I killed time until Corey got off work to hang out with me. I had thought about going to “Long Hua Si” but it was in south Shanghai and I didn’t know if I would make it back in time to meet up with Corey.

Temperature just keeps dropping here day by day. The wind is icy cold and cuts sharply. It is almost 5 degrees C.

Corey met up with me at my hostel after her work and we walked at a nearby night market street. She and I both enjoy checking things out and trying things out. We both like to eat, look around, and just hang out. She’s heading to “QingDao”, yup the same place that invented the beer. I enjoyed hanging out with her and glad we were able to meet up in Xi’an and travel together.