Hindu Temple



The main temple was going to charge me 250 rupees to enter the gate of the temple from the back of the temple. I was not sure what the fee was for. Was it because I was not a Hindu or a foreign traveler? And I also wasn't sure if the fee would allow me to fully access the temple inside or would it just let me get into the gate because I was a foreign tourist or because I was not a Hindu? And who was this random person who was wanting to collect money from me in the place of the temple? Was this money actually going into the temple or was this just a regular local vendor who is collecting money from me because I was a tourist? In the midst of all this confusion I decided to not enter the temple. In all honesty, I'm not into Hindu temple art. Everything was dark also. So Paros showed me the temple from as many directions as possible to view it from the outside.