Bollywood

When I returned to the house, I was informed by Juno that Anuja was upset that I left the heater on all night. Actually if I had done so I wouldn't be cold but I was so I didn't. Juno blamed me and I asked her to translate and clarify. Somehow that did not carry across and Anuja looked at me like I was a criminal. No one seemed to care for the truth. It has only been four days and things are falling apart here. It was too good to be true. The politeness is evaporating and the competitiveness is showing up and destructiveness is surfacing. I don't want to be apart of this drama. Ah...... professional lodging would be better. I would be warmer and eat whatever I want, when I want, how I want, etc... Oh yes, access to hot water.

After dinner we watched "Himalya" but there was DVD problems so we watched Dhoom II. It's a Bollywood film in Hindi. It was cheezy for me. I wasn't all that interested in it. Glad I was able to get to bed early. It was a rough and very weird day for me.