Avoided Getting Vaporized and Became Invisible


This morning I dreamed of a Tibetan Buddhist monastery and people were being vaporized by something. It was wind-like, not easy to detect. I recited "Na Mo Amitabha Buddha" and hung onto four people next to me who didn't know how to recite or may be they were in so much distress they forgot to. I believed by the light from the virtue of Amitabha Buddha that we would be okay. Unfortunately I didn't have the capacity or time to extend a hand to everyone. Only we didn't get vaporized and we were the only ones left. Then all the people who were just vaporized and vanished into thin air came back from the dead. But they only returned in form. It was not them, they were not the same. It was empty, they were empty and hallow inside. This new hallow them, whatever they are now, run the monastery. I call it identity theft.

Then we fled the scene after this and jumped into a mini van and took off. During a bridge crossing, the driver drove off the bridge into a river. It took us into another world and we were heading into an underground compound. This was not what we asked for and I knew we were in trouble. This driver was an impostor. I jumped out as soon as I could and the gates of these compound were closing in. I ran fast to the other side to avoid getting trapped in. Everyone else with me also followed and got out. I taught them to recite "Na Mo Amitabha Buddha" but they could not get it. Then I decided to teach them "Na Mo Guan Yin Bodhisattva" This they got. I recited it three times and jumped in place up and down and went invisible. They thought I vanished to somewhere else. Going invisible was going to make it easier to get back onto the bridge so that we can get to where we needed to to be safe. It would buy us more time and allow us to go without being detected. The group didn't catch the last part on the jumping in place and they were caught by the underground men and were taken back to the compound.