Back in Chabhil

I took the a taxi back to Chabhil where the house is. I was happy and ready to go to India despite all of the missing and death stories of foreigners from Li Wei. Due to the Fog delay, I missed the option of taking the two Saturday buses to Delhi from Kathmandu, an insane ride of over 38 hours. So I think I will try for a flight out of Kathmandu into Delhi tomorrow.

Since it being a Saturday today, all the shops were closed here so I could not pick up my tailored clothes. I will wait to pick up my clothes first thing in the morning.

I took a luke warm shower and sat to wait for my hair to dry. Everyone in the house came into my room to chat with me to figure out what was going on and what my plans were. I am waiting to pick up my sarawa and then the flight. I ate three samosas, I was very hungry it was all I had all day except for tea.

I watched the "Pianist". It's just so hard to believe that was not that long ago that in our human history such suffering existed. It was such an irony, another one of life's twists. The people who killed his entire family ends up saving him in the end. The pain causer also became the pain healer. I am amazed he managed to stay sane through it all.

I think when I go home, I should really dedicate some time to learn the guqin. I really like that instrument. I feel it wakes up the different basic elements in my body.

Anuja seemed to have returned to her lovely self and so did the rest of the family. Whatever that weird bug was that was going around went away. Sometime people don't know how to duck and cover and get all caught up in the wind of habits. Anuja complained of feeling physically ill. I see that she is detoxing from all the craziness that happened. She's the stress sponge for the house.

Juno had packed and taken all her things and moved into Lotus Hotel Guest House in Boudha for 275 rupees a night including a private hot shower, toilet and towel. She really likes her mentor named Chris who did not select her to go on the India pilgrimage. She looked much more stable and happy. I am glad for her.