Back Row Bus Seat Karma Again

Anar made me tea this morning and walked me out to the street to flag down a cab. It's amazing how busy the streets are this early in the morning. It wasn't easy getting a cab. There was also a lot of traffic. The cab driver drove fast and got me to exactly where I needed to go to for the bus.

It took me awhile to figure out which bus was mine, I kept walking back and forth. And when I did, the bus driver told me to sit in the back row on the right by the window. I guess this bus seat karma didn't end in China. I keep getting the same seat even though this ticket in my hand did not have seat numbers assigned to it. I really didn't want to sit in that seat again. I attempted to switch seats on my own and demanded the bus driver to show me the seat number and the seating chart.

To my left was Nassar a Kashimri business man who is taking shipments of shaws etc.. to Pokhara, a tourist destination. He is a distributor. To the left of Nassar is Li Wei from Shanghai who is doing graduate work in Agra, India and studying Hindi. He is a software engineer, IT web designer. He had tips on where to stay for cheap in Agra in case I wanted to visit the Taj Mahal. He invited me to visit his friends in Mumbai. So I guess my seat karma was relavant to these two people who I was suppose to meet and hang out with otherwise our paths would have crossed and we would have missed each other if I had gotten my way with a different seat.

During the first hour the bus went all over the place in attempt to pick up more passangers to fill up all the empty seats. It was going very slow at different stoppin points while the 2nd driver hung out the door to call out for passangers. The entire bus was full by 8am. The bus stopped for 2 breaks for breakfast and lunch. Toilet break stops are only when called for and it's just a pull over to the side of the road. There really isn't any toilets. It's really inconvenient for women in my case but I guess women don't really travel either. I am a minority here on buses.