Cursed By A Religious Man



On the way to the deer park nearby the Hindu temple we passed by religious men who were sitting on the ground on pathways. They looked like they stepped out of past, like a 5,000 year ago past in India. One of them had dirt all over him. One of them had hair to the ground. Their faces were all painted. They all called out to us to tell us that they each wanted to tell us something. They also reached their hand out and demanded money. As Paros sped us his foot steps and politely increased the distance to avoid contact, so did I. One of them cursed us as we sped passed him. It was scary. I held my breath and crossed my fingers. I was too busy with trying to get away that I didn't have time or the courage to pull out my camera to take photos of each and every one of them. I feared for more cursing. I think such activities gives religion a bad name.