Single Females Traveling in Foreign Lands

Li Wei also told me of another story as if the last one wasn't scary enough. He said a Taiwanese lady who was found dead by a crocodile place. It is unkown if the crocodiles got her or she was fed to the crocodiles.

Another one, as if the other two wasn't scary enough. A lady traveling by herself got off the wrong part of the town on the bus. She walked into a restricted area. She was told to stop but she didn't. It was possible she didn't understand the language and so she did not know she was asked to stop and she was shot dead on the spot.

I don't have the stomach for such stories. I can't even watch scary movies. I'm a whimp when it comes down to things like this. I don't even watch the news except to catch the weather. I don't even read the news except to look at pictures in the arts and entertainment section.