Just Pennies,..... Really!


I really like having tea brought to my bed before I even get out in the morning. I like to drink hot water or tea when I get up in the morning. Then Juno and I had a discussion in the room. She was agitated and had issues on money. She wanted to know if I would pay for my stay there. I told her I was and I knew she wasn't. I was basically paying for the both of us. Why was that? I don't know but her distress was over money. I reminded her that I have been paying every time we share cost at things together. And really in Nepal, it comes down to US pennies. I didn't remind her that she didn't not have the proper understanding of what equal half is. That my half has been greater than her not so equal half. It was an excuse to be afflicted, fight, unhappy, and whatever else. Well, not a chance on my part. No way! It's not worth it. I like being happy and having fun to much to spoil it for myself or let others do it.