Boudha


I still haven't figured out the bus system here. I actually feel better about venturing out on my own even though I have yet to. Going to Pokhara will be a learning experience. But here anyone who is a bit educated are all trilingual in English and Nepalese and Hindi. The school are bilingual with English and Nepalese.

Suraj took me to Bouda while Anuja went home to prepare dinner. We walked around the historical stupa and watched the sunset from the top of the stupa. There were Tibetan monks there, I actually don't know what to make of them.

Juno had returned when we arrived back at the house. She was a bit disturbed and uncomfortable like she has yet to fart or exhale. She wanted to know how long I was staying. I sensed competitiveness from her. It was interesting to watch. I just stepped back and gave her lots of space because I knew she was a highly capable person who is a sophmore at Sara Lawrence University who was more inexperienced with life. I also knew that she has yet to recover from not being selected to go with her Dharma teacher on the Indian Pilgrimage.