Mr. Gupta

Went to the tailor to pick up my outfits. The skirt was three inches too wide. The blue saraware was not cut to order. I asked for pockets but none was provided. Despite all that, it is really nice to have things tailored to my size and especially my height. Stopped at Mr. Gupta's for somosas. I really like his samosas.

Lunch it was more or less the same thing cooked by Anuja's mom. It's still the same weird feeling of full and hungry the same time. Even in my dreams I dream about being hungry. Afterwards we exchanged gifts. I handed them cards I made. Anuja gave me a friendship bracelet she made and Anar handed me beaded bracelets. Juno handed me 20 rupees just incase I needed it for the airport, I accepted it because she really wanted me to have it.

Suraj and Juno walked out to the street with me to get a cab. A cab was negotiated for me for 100 rupees. We parted for good.